Languages: English, portuguese and spanish.
· Universidad de Especialidades Espíritu Santo. Conference: First International Seminar of Mangrove. Guayaquil, 13-15 November, 2019 in the area of: Ethnobiology.
ü Co-author of the research "Livelihoods, food and environmental changes in a rural mangrove community". Authors: Beitl C., Chávez W., Vanegas W., Carvajal L., Zambrano G., Ramírez K., Jama J., Gortaire D.
· AMPS Journal (Architecture, Media, Politics, Society). Conference: Education, Design and Practice - Understanding skills in a Complex World. New York, 17-18 June 2019.
ü Author of the proposal, presented via video: "A Conversation of Sciences: Design Proposals for Climate Change Adaptation as Input and Vision for Innovative Policy Implementation".
· 5th. World Urbanism Forum. Leuven, Belgium, June 30, 2018.
ü Author of the presentation of the "Socio-ecological conflicts and the challenges of climate change. Case Study: Mangroves Don Goyo, Gulf of Guayaquil ".
· I Congress of Public Policies in Defense of Inclusion, Diversity and Gender ". University of Salamanca, Spain, 23-24 July 2018.
ü Author of the paper "Successful practices in the community organization of the Gulf of Guayaquil and the ambiguous role of the state".
· II Conference on Feminist and Gender Research. FLACSO, Quito, Ecuador, March 16. 2017
ü Author of the paper "Reflections on obstetric violence in Ecuador". Co-author: Andrea Hernández Franco.
· International University Competition of CIUHABITAT Preliminary Projects of the Ministry of Urban Development and Housing of Ecuador: Challenges of Popular Habitat in the Contemporaneous Global South.
ü Results presented in HABITAT III, in the theme "Architecture and Urbanism with housing solutions in marginal urban settlements of Guayaquil, Ecuador", Quito, October 4, 2016.
ü Winning team of second place with the project "Growing Neighborhood, (+) Growing Mangrove, (=) Growing City".
· I International Congress of Research in Social Sciences CICCS 2016. Universidad Casa Grande, Guayaquil, Ecuador. September 21 and 22, 2016.
ü Author of the Presentation "Intercultural Bilingual Education: Development of Indicators for Evaluation and Monitoring". Co-author: Mauricio Muñoz.
Read and do volunteer work with the communities: Cerrito de los Morreños, Santa Rosa, Cristo Rey, Bellavista and Puerto Libertad.
Banco del Estado - Gerencia de Asistencia Técnica