Life has given me the opportunity to work with high-level teams, developing efficient work dynamics, working with strong commitment and ethics, and adapting to and facing challenges under scenarios of high complexity, intensity, and risks.
• Distinguished Humphrey Program - American Department of State - February 2020BIG BANG (2009 - 2011). Co-founder. Latin American projects oriented to promote the articulation and empowerment of political, economic and social enterprises in Latin America. It was carried out in Sao Paulo, Brazil and in Lima, Peru, with the participation of more than 2000 enterprises throughout the Region
I am a Lawyer with a Master’s degree in Law Economics and Public Policy from the University of Salamanca, Spain. I have also taken part in Leadership Programs at Georgetown and Harvard University
surf, cook and yoga
I have been involved in public and private institutions and projects at the local, national, and Latin American levels, mostly in the fields of education, governance, anti-corruption, and climate change.
I am currently member of the Strategic Climate Action Group for Latin America that is committed to catalyzing the climate action in the private sector, developing the roadmap towards the new economy and carbon neutrality and the protection of strategic regions for mitigation and adaptation of the region.
My last position in government was Regional Director of Education for the city of Lima, where I was responsible for the implementation of the national educational policy for 2.5 million students in public and private schools in addition to 60 thousand teachers, and I had the opportunity to build alliances with private and social sector organizations to enhance our capacity for action, for example on how to integrate thousands migrant students from Venezuela.
• Leadership Program for the 21st Century - Harvard University - February 2020
• University of Salamanca, Spain 2014-2015 - Master of Economic Analysis of Law and Public Policies.
• National University Pedro Ruiz Gallo, 2002-2009 - Degree in Law
• Global Competitiveness and Leadership Program at Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business, Washington DC, February - June 2009.
• Governance and Political Management Program of the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru - George Washington University Lima, May - December 2008
Regional Office of Education of Metropolitan Lima
Responsible for the implementation of the educational policy in the metropolitan area of Lima, a city with 1.5 million students (girls, boys and adolescents) in public schools, and approximately the same number in private schools, in addition to 60 thousand teachers.
Libélula- UNEP-DTU Partnership
UNEP DTU Partnership is a leading international research and advisory institution on energy, climate and sustainable development. Its work focuses on assisting developing countries transition towards more low carbon development paths, and supports integration of climate-resilience in national development through in-depth research, policy analysis, and capacity building activities.