• Government Affairs Representative of Halliburton Latin America S.A. LLC. (May 2015 to the present).
• Lawyer of the Public Strategic Hydroelectric Company “Coca Codo Sinclair” (July 2013 to February 2014).
• Legal Advisor of the Public Cement Company of Ecuador (November 2012 to June 2013).
• Senior Lawyer of Repsol Ecuador S.A. (November 2011 to November 2012).
• Lawyer of the State Attorney General of Ecuador(June 2004 to November 2011).
• Lawyer of the Herrmann & Associates Law Firm (November 2001 to May 2004).
• Legal Assistant of the Legal Department of PRODUBANCO (February 2001 to October 2001)
• Master of Energy and Resources Law- The University of Melbourne
• Global Competitiveness Leadership Program 2009- Georgetown University
• Magister en Derecho- Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar
• Especialista Superior en Contratación Pública y Modernización del Estado- Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar• Abogado- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador• Licenciado en Ciencias Jurídicas- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador
Halliburton Latin America S.R.L
Halliburton Company is an American multinational corporation. One of the world's largest oil field service companies, it has operations in more than 70 countries.